pine sauna L
The sauna is available in three different sizes and can be customized in many ways to suit your needs.
Large glass surfaces inside the sauna are exciting the opposite of rough, primordial wood. They like steam in the steam room, but they do not stop the flow of light. In addition to the glass walls, the saunas are equipped with a dressing room with glass roof, allowing the view of the sky and the light rays into sauna experience.
PRICE STARTS FROM
35 900 €
WITH WILD EQUIPMENT
WILD AND URBAN
There are two different equipment types for the Pine Sauna: Wild and Urban. Wild is for those who desire a self-sufficient and primitive sauna, while Urban is for those who value ease and comfort. Saunas with the Wild equipment are also granted the Karhun Käpälä stamp. It speaks of our product’s natural materials, of the most ecological production methods possible, and of the time-enduring structures. The Käpälä stamp, a life-sized bear paw, is carved into the outer wall by hand.
- LOG AND COLORS: Pine 134 x 134 mm, outside brushed, natural, pitch, gray, tar
- SUPPLY CONTENT: Product always ready to use, terms of delivery
- WILD EQUIPMENT: Wood-heated heater with drain, with or without water heater, solar power plant, ed lighting and 12 volt electrical system with battery
- URBAN EQUIPMENT: Stove with water pan or without a tailor-made 230-volt electric system, heating option, customized water system
- ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS: Artistic, placement, glass solutions, shower rooms, indoor flooring materials, project design and implementation, land works as well as establishing a service
- WEIGHT: 4-6 tons
- MODULES: Sauna, terrace, dressing room, sauna on the terrace, dressing room
- PORTABILITY: The saunas are portable
Get in touch
Room to relax
The primary material of Pineart Production products is Lapland pine with dense wood fibres.
The slowly grown wood is strong and by its very nature able to touch many senses: it has a pleasant needle and tar scent, its surface is sophisticatedly smooth and dense and the reddish colour it carries is simply unmatched. The Pineart architecture communicates the shapes familiar from a pine forest and the finishing touch on the surfaces is particularly gentle. Our products are completely plastic-free and unpainted, respecting nature’s own primitive touch.
Pine latitude 66N:
Lapland’s long and cold winter and light-filled summer nights make the pine grow strong, enduring considerable changes in temperature. Pines, with their dense wood fibres, bend but do not break. They are resilient and persevering. It is this resilience that makes them an ideal building material for something that is made to last for hundreds of years. Lapland pine is a very ecological and 100% renewable natural resource.
Scent of tar:
Tar is produced from pine trees at high temperatures, for example, when burning an old resinous stump. In the Pineart products, tar is used to protect the wood and to treat the surface, as well as to create an atmosphere that appeals to the senses.
Pineart’s products are built from completely natural materials. Our products breathe as naturally as pines do in the middle of fresh forest land, and the experience rooms built from them will provide you with a quiet space to wind down in the care of nature.
Because nature accepts a human being unconditionally, we want to respect its beauty by making our products as natural as possible. Pine Sauna, Pine Chalet and Pine Patio are made with respect for traditional methods. The structures take into account the natural lifespan of wood and the roughness it brings.